Cozy Tiny Rocker - Grey
Cozy Tiny Rocker - Grey
- ONE-CLICK SHIFT TO ROCKER: Easily converts into comfy rocker with just one click.
- 3 RECLINING POSITIONS that are perfect for playing, exploring, rocking and engaging with your little one.
- NURTURES COMMUNICATION: Raised angle offers an excellent position for enjoying some face-to-face time with baby, talking, communicating and bonding.
- PROMOTES EQ: Uniquely designed rocker that creates a cozy environment and features calming rocking movements that support baby's emotional development.
- INSPIRES PLAYING & PRACTICING: Featuring and engaging music and lights toy with an adjustable arm that inspires babies to play.
- FOSTERS EXPLORATION: A secure environment that encourages babies to look around, observe and learn about their environment.
- SAFE & COZY ENVIRONMENT features soft pad with raised borders and premium fabrics.
- Stay near and watch baby during use. This product is not safe for sleep or unsupervised use. If baby falls asleep, remove baby as soon as possible and place baby on a firm, flat sleep surface such as a crib or bassinet.
- From playing to rocking with ONE CLICK.
- Mid position for communication & exploring surroundings.
- Rocking position in a cozy environment.
- Entertaining with music and lights.
- Stable mode option.
- Lightweight & portable.
- Machine washable seat pad.
- Vibrations felt through entire seat.
- Adorable soft pals.
- Easy parental access with adjustable toy arm.
- Adjustable canopy for shade & serenity.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
The Tests our Products Undergo
Each toy is submitted to a specially certified lab where it is put through a rigorous series of tests to make sure it complies to the tested standard for that particular type of toy.
Mechanical hazards test: Tests the safety and sturdiness of a toy including making sure that there are no sharp edges, small parts, sharp points, pinching or puncture hazards etc. which may harm a child. Flammability tests: Tests the burn rate of certain materials and make sure they are within the standard's requirements. Lead content tests: Make sure the product meets the lead content requirement of the CPSC "ban of lead-containing paint and certain consumer products bearing lead-containing paint." Heavy metals analysis tests: Make sure that there are no toxic levels of certain elements present in the toy. Labeling and age grading requirements: Products are evaluated to make sure that packaging and products are appropriately labeled with respect to minimum age for intended use and any special warnings, which may apply to that particular type of toy.